Policies & Procedures
- In order to provide the highest quality of computer security and data privacy, all personnel are required to complete the following:
- Personnel should be familiar and in compliance with the UCSD Minimum Network Standards.
- For most UCSD Healthcare related technical issues, start with a call to 3-HELP (619-543-4357). This includes issues with clinic/hospital hardware and software and systems such as EPIC, IDX, and PCIS.
- For help with systems maintained by the Division, contact Shuxiang (email@example.com, 619-543-8204). This includes the DFM Web Schedule, DFMW Secure, and DFMW Inpat. For scheduling issues, contact your clinic lead.
- For help with School of Medicine related technical issues (e.g. Groupwise), contact SOMIT (858-534-4089) or visit: http://somit.ucsd.edu.
- For help with Campus Exchange Email, contact the ACT Help Desk (858-534-1853).
- For information on how to change a variety of UCSD passwords, check here.
- You can also search UCSD Blink for technical walk-throughs and answers to a wide variety of technical questions.
- School of Medicine Information Technology (SOMIT) Homepage and SOMIT Resources
- UCSD Med Center Telecommunications (Including on call, paging, Healthcare campus and clinic wireless)
- Administrative Computing and Telecommunications (ACT)
- UCSD Academic Computing Services (ACS)
- UCSD Network Operations (Including campuswide network status, main campus wireless, Active Directory, Popmail, Campus VPN, SSL Certificates, web proxy)
- UCSD Mailing Lists (ACT)
- UCSD Blink Technology Page
- UCSD HIPAA Homepage
- Wireless users, click Marconi Security Certificate, choose "Open", and "Install Certificate."